Revision: October 15, 2015, at 07:09 AM
RAANZ Recreational Aircraft Maintenance logbook
- The RAANZ logbook is designed to suit typical Class 1 or Class 2 microlight aircraft where the maintenance is done by the pilot owner.
- It meets the requirements of Part 91 for Airframe, Engine and Propeller maintenance log, but keeps it all in a single A5 size binder.
- In each section the AD, Scheduled and Incidental Maintenance Control pages help track when things need to be done, and when they are done.
- The Maintenance Record pages are where you record the work done in a chronological sequence.
- If you sell a component (eg engine or prop), just remove the relevant section, staple the pages together and forward them to the new owner with the component.
- Then just create a new section in your logbook for the new component.
- The logbooks can be purchased from RAANZ for $20 including postage,
- Additional pages can be requested from RAANZ or downloaded and printed off the website
- Title Page and instructions for use?
- Aircraft log header page?
- Weight & Balance record?
- Fuel Calibration record?
- Airspeed Calibration record?
- Engine log header page?
- Propeller log header page?
- Scheduled maintenance control page?
- Airworthiness Directives control page?
- Routine maintenance control page?
- Maintenance record page?