The Recreational Aircraft Association of New Zealand
Welcome to the RAANZ website!
|We are a CAA Part 149 certificated organisation with delegated authority to-|
|Administer Microlight Pilot Certificates and ratings|
|Administer Microlight Instructor Certificates|
|Administer Microlight Pilot hang-glider tow ratings|
|Authorise Microlight Inspectors|
|Authorise Modification Approvals|
Use the navigation panel on the left to find your way around the website.
We have moved the website to a new host (hostpapavps)- if you find any errors/missing pages please let us know
- 40th Kaikoura Aero Club celebration Kaikoura Airfield 2/3 December 2023 Registration form
- RAANZ National Fly-in Hokitika Airport, Feb 03-06, 2024
Local advice suggests accommodation will be at a premium so early bookings are advised.
We suggest visitors do this through the Hokitika iSite
- Continuing Airworthiness Notice 61-001 Jabiru 2200 and 3300 Engine Propeller Installations
- Thames Airfield now have a web based weather station. Check it out.
- Instructors- check out our new online Learning Management System (LMS- training material and exams)