Revision: June 27, 2016, at 05:34 PM
RAANZ online exam service
For printed exam papers click here. << New format
The RAANZ online exam service provides a fully online exam, marking, review and notification service- all done at your computer.
Just follow these steps:
- Pilot candidate logs in with RAANZ number and password (contact RAANZ if forgotten).
- Instructor logs in with RAANZ number and password (contact RAANZ if forgotten).
- Select the exam to be taken.
- Click BEGIN to start the exam.
- The time bar shows time remaining to complete the exam.
- The question progress frame shows progress through the questions. The current question has a blue border, answered questions have a grey background.
- The questions are randomly drawn from the selected question pool.
- The question, associated image, and mutichoice answers show in the question frame.
- Click on the appropriate radio button to select the desired answer.
- Click on the FIRST/PREV/NEXT/LAST buttons to navigate around the questions.
- When finished answering, click MARK button to see your results.
- The question progress frame will flag correct (green) and incorrect (red) answers, along with your exam marks and pass/fail result.
- Click on the FIRST/PREV/NEXT/LAST buttons to review the questions. The correct answer will be shown in green.
- Click on the DECLARE button to go to the Instructor Declaration page. The instructor must enter her/his RAANZ number and password again to confirm the exam was correctly carried out under their supervision.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to send the results to RAANZ.
- Finally, click on the HOME button to go back to the start ready for the next exam.