Revision: August 26, 2009, at 06:26 PM
- The RAANZ database contains information provided by RAANZ members, Instructors and Inspection Authorities.
- This data is provided and held for the primary purpose of recording, issuing and maintaining membership, pilot certificate and aircraft annual inspection status as required by our Part 149 delegation.
- The data is also a reference for RAANZ Administration to communicate with members.
- The database in its entirety is to be kept confidential to RAANZ Administration and members of the Executive,
- The data may not be disclosed to any other party for any other purpose with the exception of the following...
- Requests from the Civil Aviation Authority for specific pilot certificate or aircraft annual inspection status.
- Requests from ATOs, Instructors and IAs for specific pilot membership, certificate or aircraft annual inspection status.
- Requests from members for contact information for Clubs, Instructors, Inspection Authorities.
- Requests from club officers for member lists including membership and certificate status.
- Use of the database for any other purpose may only be made with the knowledge and agreement of the RAANZ Executive